WBC - World Business CenterLog in

The more you post, the more people get in touch with you, and the more business you will do, and the best: it's all free.

Introduce yourself and your company in "Introductions"
In WBC Latest Buy Requests Click on "Post new topic" and post your wbc Buyer Request
All posts must be in English Language
Provide as much information as possible in your post to receive a detailed answer: Specification, Quantity, Port and so on...
Any problem to register, please send email to: administrator@wbcforum.com
If you received your commission and the product was delivered correctly, please post the company on good list
If you did not receive your commission and/or the product was not delivered correctly, please post the company on black list
In WBC Latest Products Offers Click on "Post new topic" and post your wbc Product Offer
If you have trouble registering your email, please try an email @gmail

descriptionInvestment,investment credit.

more_horiz
Dear Sirs,Hello! Sirs, my name is Siegfried Globke , I'm from Germany. Sirs, our company is looking for investors or investment creditors for our environmental projects, such as:
1. Reprocessing of tverdobytovyh wastes (garbage);
2. Recycling of spent batteries with lead-containing alloys and other industrial products, such as:
(a) secondary polypropylene from which the production of pipes, different diameters, products for farms (buckets, chairs, chairs and so on) can be established;
(b) from a used electrolyte, we can organize the production of a technical soda;
3. Reprocessing of copper Moscow with copper roll;
4. Recycling of aluminium and zinc moscows, with receiving, aluminium-containing and zinc-containing alloys;
5. To organize production for the collection of wooden houses houseing the forestry plant;
6. There is an intention to buy three factories in the Czech Republic, the plants operating. We have an intention to increase the product nomenclature in these factories, and we have the capacity to do so.
7. Tourist business, it is the intention to buy a skiing base in Russia.
Sirs, we ask you to help us implement our projects. We are also ready for all forms of cooperation, including the establishment of a joint venture.
Your quick answer will be highly appreciated.
My e-mail: globkesiegfried@gmail.com

descriptionRe: Investment,investment credit.

more_horiz
-Thank you for contact trough WBC - World Business Center.
-We need inform you that Algeria market is hot for investment specially recycling of used paper and cardboard for the production of office paper and wrapping paper as well as cardboard; each type of waste material can be recycled and can be converted into multi-use products.
-We are here to provide you by more details about this project if you are interested in investment and cooperation with us in these projects.
-We assure for you serious work and good relations.
-Your quick answer will be appreciated.

more_horiz
Dear Sirs,Hello! Sirs, my name is Siegfried Globke , I'm from Germany. Sirs, our company is looking for investors or investment creditors for our environmental projects, such as:
1. Reprocessing of tverdobytovyh wastes (garbage);
2. Recycling of spent batteries with lead-containing alloys and other industrial products, such as:
(a) secondary polypropylene from which the production of pipes, different diameters, products for farms (buckets, chairs, chairs and so on) can be established;
(b) from a used electrolyte, we can organize the production of a technical soda;
3. Reprocessing of copper Moscow with copper roll;
4. Recycling of aluminium and zinc moscows, with receiving, aluminium-containing and zinc-containing alloys;
5. To organize production for the collection of wooden houses houseing the forestry plant;
6. There is an intention to buy three factories in the Czech Republic, the plants operating. We have an intention to increase the product nomenclature in these factories, and we have the capacity to do so.
7. Tourist business, it is the intention to buy a skiing base in Russia.
Sirs, we ask you to help us implement our projects. We are also ready for all forms of cooperation, including the establishment of a joint venture.
Your quick answer will be highly appreciated.
My e-mail: xulapov@list.ru

more_horiz
Dear Sirs, Hello! Sirs, , our company LLC "Airon Group"-Russian, deployed of the Russian Federation. We are looking for an investor or lender for our environmental projects to process Lomov non-ferrous metals with the receipt of clean Metals and other consumer products. Our projects are as follows:
1. Recycling of spent batteries, with receipt of the following materials, such as;
(a) Clean lead and lead alloys;
b) from the spent electrolyte, we plan to receive baking soda;
c) from the plastic included in the batteries, we plan to produce plastic pipes and various consumer goods such as chairs, buckets, tourist kits and other products.
2. Processing of copper scrap with receipt of copper rod and copper wire of different diameters.
3. Processing of aluminum scrap with the receipt of pure aluminum and aluminum wire.
4. Processing of rail scrap P50-P 65 with the receipt of iron slabs for rolling mills.
5. Also we plan to buy forestry in Siberia and to produce there prefabricated wooden cottages, which can be delivered to any point of the world, and from the sawdust generated in the course of work to produce ecological clean material for heating, pellets.
Sirs, for these purposes our company is offered to purchase plants in the Czech Republic. The plants are operating, they are small both metallurgical. They have huge squares on which we want to place all of the above Production. Also we are offered to buy two operating plants in Russia. One plant for processing of aluminum scrap, and the second for recycling of spent batteries. and the third enterprise is forestry in Siberia. In total, it turns 6 Enterprises, 3-in the Czech Republic, 3-in Russia, under the purchase and placement of new environmental industries, our company and looking for an investor or lender. Dear sirs, I want to inform you immediately that our company is young and we have no Finance which we show and there is no property which we can expose as collateral. We have a very powerful contingent of metallurgists, which we managed to collect and save after the collapse of one rather serious metallurgical enterprise Operating in the former Sov
iet Union, and we are all ready to work.
Sirs, now I want to acquaint with the managerial staff of our company in absentia. So:
1. Pankova Tatyana-General director of the company;
Sirs, that's basically all I wanted to tell you about us and our company. Waiting for your answer with your decision and very much hope that it will be positive for us. We are ready to work.
Yes, dear sirs, please write about the criteria you write in your letter, we have many projects.
Waiting for your answer.
Sincerely, Khulapov R.V
e-mail:khulapovroman-withusluck2018@yandex.ru
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum